Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Yale University Art Gallery or touched beautiful

I recently had the opportunity to visit the Art Gallery in New Haven. The first thing I want to say is that this gallery is free and it allowed photography.

The first thing you see entering the gallery is a statue dedicated to the tragedy of September 11 2001


The next picture I drew at age 7, okay joke is a work of art you'll find on the first floor.

By the way, I admit that do not understand the high art of post-modernism. The next portion of the photos especially for connoisseurs. Leave your opinion in the comments, because I think these pictures accidentally hit the walls of the galleries.




I liked the culture department of the Indo-Pacific.



As for the blades. Left to right: Ceremonial Sword, Warriors knife

No comments:

Post a Comment